If you’re physically fit, you can climb steep hills without physical stress. If you’re mentally fit, you can handle life’s great challenges without mental stress or other negative emotions.
Unfortunately, 80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness.
By improving your mental fitness you can be happier and therefore perform better.
Mental fitness is a measure of the strength of your positive mental muscles versus the negative ones. This measure of your Mental Fitness is called your Positive Intelligence Quotient (PQ) and is a synthesis of the latest breakthroughs in –
- cognitive and positive psychology and
- performance science.
Boosting your mental fitness requires building powerful new muscles in your brain, not just insight.
This program, designed like a mental fitness bootcamp, gives you the insights, motivation, and structure to practice 15 minutes per day for 6 weeks by combining weekly video sessions and an exclusive App to assist you with your practice.
The increased grey matter in the Pre-frontal cortex region of the brain is visible in MRI imaging within 8 weeks.
It is no wonder that the experience is often described as lifechanging.
Who It Is For?
Mental Fitness is for you if you:
- Want to feel less stressed, more peace, and consistent happiness, even in tough times
- Want to improve your personal and professional relationships
- Want to be able to handle conflicts in ways that deepen trust and harmony
- Want to perform better while working less hard – like ‘athletes in the zone’
- Are committed to improving your performance and effectiveness dramatically while reducing stress,
- Are willing to put in the initial time and effort to rewire years of mental habits that don’t serve you.
- If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill.
- If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges.
- The great news? With recent breakthroughs in neuroscience and technology, you can now improve your mental fitness significantly within 6 weeks of practice.
- The results? Dramatically improved performance and productivity and a calm, clear and happier mind.
What is new and life changing is the ‘mind control,’ the ability to ‘let go’ when any negative feelings take over. This program has given me the ability to be in the driver seat of my life.