- Is Succession Planning a challenge in your organization because there are not enough leaders in your leadership pipeline?
- Are you worried about the effectiveness of your current leaders?
- Do silos within your organization get in the way of true collaboration and accountability?
- Are your teams out of balance? Do you even know what a balanced team would look like?
- Do you wonder what is getting in the way of those aspiring to be leaders?
- Does your organization need more confident, effective and inspirational leaders?
- Would you like to have a more WE-centric organization built on trust, healthy transparent communication and strong interdependent relationships?
At Carol Henry Coaching we believe that whatever the function, title, business or industry, leadership is fundamentally about leading and inspiring people. And so we have developed an offering of leadership programs that focus on increasing “self ‘and “other” awareness in order to develop and adopt the mindset and behaviours, often referred to as ‘soft skills’, that are needed to be a great leader.
Our programs are both introspective and experiential. Research tell us that without self-awareness leaders often get caught in their “stories”, and invariably get in their own and their team’s way of accomplishing individual, team and organizational goals.
Our programs are both synchronous and asynchronous, blending and incorporating self-paced assignments, on and offline resources and activities and live group sessions with our coaches. In this way participants have the opportunity to contextualize, apply and implement their learning.
As well, if needed, we will work closely with your organization to customize our programs to meet your leader’s unique development needs. Our custom programs can be offered virtually or in-person, or in a hybrid learning environment.
Our newest course, Fear-less Leadership for Women is specifically designed for female leaders aspiring to increase their confidence and effectiveness as leaders and culminates in the development of a Personal Leadership Statement and a detailed action plan that builds on their unique strengths and opportunities as leaders and brings their Leadership Statement to life.
What’s Your Story
Does It Support Who You Are Becoming?
Since the beginning of time, human beings have told stories to make sense of the world and their place in it. We all have personal stories that we’ve created beginning as far back as when we were pre-verbal. These narratives are based upon what we have observed, what we have been taught and the direct experiences in our lives. These observations, beliefs and experiences both reflect and shape who we are at any given moment. The danger is that our brains unconsciously reinforce what we already think to be true, and so we get stuck in the past, and have difficulty growing and evolving. Being stuck in our story unfortunately has the power to limit our vision, the opportunities that we see and the people we become.
This 4-week program will help you uncover your story so that you can see how it might be holding you back. Join me in uncovering, deconstructing and reconstructing your story and the beliefs that underpin it, so that your refreshed narrative has a new positive energy and power -the power to support you in reaching your goals and becoming the successful confident leader in your own life.
Who It Is For?
What’s Your Story is for you if:
- you are feeling like your life/work/relationships are running amok in the same old loop.
- you are feeling uncertain about the future and wonder how you will ever find satisfaction and joy?
- you are feeling stuck and miserable
- you are wondering what you need to do differently to move powerfully forward on your journey to becoming the strong, decisive, joyful woman you know you are meant to be.
Positive Intelligence® – A Mental Fitness Program
Silencing the Nasty Voices in Your Head
If you’re physically fit, you can climb steep hills without physical stress. If you’re mentally fit, you can handle life’s great challenges without mental stress or other negative emotions.
Unfortunately, 80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness.
By improving your mental fitness you can be happier and therefore perform better.
Mental fitness is a measure of the strength of your positive mental muscles versus the negative ones. This measure of your Mental Fitness is called your Positive Intelligence Quotient (PQ) and is a synthesis of the latest breakthroughs in –
- cognitive and positive psychology and
- performance science.
Boosting your mental fitness requires building powerful new muscles in your brain, not just insight.
This program, designed like a mental fitness bootcamp, gives you the insights, motivation, and structure to practice 15 minutes per day for 6 weeks by combining weekly video sessions and an exclusive App to assist you with your practice.
The increased grey matter in the Pre-frontal cortex region of the brain is visible in MRI imaging within 8 weeks.
It is no wonder that the experience is often described as lifechanging.
Who It Is For?
Mental Fitness is for you if you:
- Want to feel less stressed, more peace, and consistent happiness, even in tough times
- Want to improve your personal and professional relationships
- Want to be able to handle conflicts in ways that deepen trust and harmony
- Want to perform better while working less hard – like ‘athletes in the zone’
- Are committed to improving your performance and effectiveness dramatically while reducing stress,
- Are willing to put in the initial time and effort to rewire years of mental habits that don’t serve you.
The ‘mind control’ is life changing.
What is new and life changing is the ‘mind control,’ the ability to ‘let go’ when any negative feelings take over. This program has given me the ability to be in the driver seat of my life.
Lumina Spark Assessment and Debrief
Increase Your Self-Awareness
‘Lumina Spark’ is a humanistic and inclusive psychometric tool that helps individuals, leaders and their team (both at an individual and collective level) become aware of their strengths and personality preferences (in a variety of situations including when they are stressed).
Understanding how these preferences and situations impact one’s ability to build rapport, communicate, influence others and accomplish goals creates a lasting impact and common ground for individuals and teams, even when under pressure.
Lumina Spark avoids typing, labelling and boxing individuals and provides a common language and understanding that increases one’s self-awareness and their awareness of those with whom they are in relationship.
The Lumina Spark Program helps people become more adaptable, communicate more effectively and as a result build strong, trusting personal and workplace relationships. It helps teams understand each other’s strengths, behaviours, and communication needs and includes strategies to create balance within the team.
Who It Is For?
The Lumina Spark Personality Portrait and Debrief is for you if you want to:
- Gain clarity about the strengths and qualities you ‘bring to the table’
- Learn to leverage your strengths and qualities
- Understand the impact of stress and how it morphs your preferred qualities and strengths and what to do about it
- Learn how to “read” others so that you can customize your rapport building and communications, make strong connections and build effective relationships
- Develop strategies for teams to become better balanced, more accountable and better able to communicate and collaborate
Lumina Leader Assessment and Debrief
How to Leverage My Unique Leadership Style?
This program is unique in that it reveals to you what happens to your natural leadership behaviours when you are overextended – due to stress. Lumina provides you with information that is hard to get elsewhere, as it uncovers the blockers and blind spots that each of us have about our style and behaviour choices, and together with your coach, you will learn ways to avoid these leadership pitfalls.
Lumina Leader increases self-awareness, decision making capability and the confidence to lead others in ordinary times and in times of change, increased competition and ambiguity.
Who It Is For?
A Lumina Leader Assessment and Debrief is for you with or without your team if you want:
- A deeper understanding of your leadership skills and qualities (and those on your team)
- To uncover and learn to leverage yours and your teams’ natural leadership tendencies
- You want to cultivate your unique leadership style
- You want to cultivate leaders on your team
- The ability to adapt your leadership style to suit each unique situation
- To increase your confidence leading under new and changing circumstances
- To create a practical and doable Leadership Development Plan
Introduction to Conversational Intelligence®
Improve Your Personal and Professional Relationships One Conversation at a Time
Why do 9 out of 10 conversations fail to “hit the mark”?
Most of us have grown up believing that conversations are about expressing thoughts, observations and opinions. Conversations are so often used to “persuade” or “get others to think the way I think.” And that’s because 95% of what we call conversations are actually “telling” statements. “Asking” statements are rare, as is quality listening.
When conversations are ‘healthy’ and ‘robust’ they provide us with the tools for talking about what we think and feel and enable us to close the gap between your reality and mine. Truly understanding how others view the world is paramount in creating high trust cultures.
When we exercise our Conversational Intelligence® we are much more likely to develop strong meaningful relationships that achieve personal, team and organizational goals.
This Introduction to Conversational Intelligence® Coaching program will provide you with the tools you can use to communicate in ways that create a shared concept of reality, which in turn create high trust relationships, work environments and cultures where innovation, experimentation, collaboration and high accountability are the norm.
Conversational Intelligence can be cultivated in individuals, teams and organizations.
Who It Is For?
An Introduction to Conversational Intelligence® is for you if:
- You are tired of your conversations becoming defensive “my way or the highway” exchanges
- You approach ‘difficult conversations’ with fear and dread or perhaps you avoid them altogether
- You often find yourself getting stuck in “needing to be right” and repeatedly knocking heads with others who also are addicted to being right?
- You often are too emotional to really communicate and connect?
- You find that others seem to have a hard time listening to you?